House Office Academic Forms
|Living at Leverett||FAQ | House Office | Facilities | Dining | E-mail|
These are some of the numerous academic forms available at the House Office. Stop by and pick one up at any time.
Remember, the Resident Dean should sign the form AFTER all of the other signatures have been collected.
Forms Available in the House Office
• Cross-Registration Petition for courses at MIT and JFK School, also forms for Concentration Credit (Due by the Registrar's Deadline - see here: [Calendar]
• Petition to Change Course Enrollment: Add, Drop, or Withdraw (Due by 5th Monday for Add/Drop and 7th Monday for Withdraw)
• Petition to Change Grading Status to or from Pass-Fail (Due by 5th Monday)
• Foreign Language Citation Plan of Study
• Petition For Dividing a Full Course with Credit at Midyear (Due by 5th Monday of the Spring Term)
• Petition to Suspend the First Half of an Indivisible Full Year Course or to Combine Two Halves of a Full Course Taken Separately (Due by 7th Monday of Appropriate Term)
• Petition to Change the Spring Term Grading Status of a Full Course in Which Student is Enrolled for Entire Year (Due by 5th Monday of Spring Term)
• Advanced Standing Activation Form
• Bracketing Form