Prelaw - Students Contemplating Applying in Future Years
- Email Prelaw Resident Tutors at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your interest in applying to law school.
- Leverett House will add you to our prelaw email list.
- Familiarize yourself with the layout of the Prelaw Student Handbook. In particular, Part IV of the Handbook will be the most relevant; it provides information to help you determine if law school and the legal profession are the right path for you.
- Review the Prelaw Detailed Timetable for an in-depth discussion of how to plan your time as an undergraduate and what you can do now to prepare for the law school application process.
- As described in more detail in our Handbook, other things you can do to get ready for law school include:
- focus on your academic work;
- collect letters of recommendation;
- decide when to take the LSAT;
- possibly get a law-related summer internship or post-graduate job;
- meet the Prelaw Tutors and attend Leverett and University-wide law events;
- decide when to apply to law school.