Resource Efficiency Program - Welcome
|Leverett Organizations||Advising | Prelaw | Premed | Pre-Career|
 Leverett CabShare.
Going to the airport? Take the T. It's really cheap, and just one transfer (take the Red Line to South Station and get on the Silver Line to the airport).
If you have too many bags to take the T, split a cab with one of the other wonderful people in Leverett. Not only will you save money, but it will reduce the amount of Global Climate Change causing fossil fuels that you'll consume on the way to the airport.
Saving resources and saving money go together!
1. Check below to see if anyone is leaving when you want to go to the airport.
2. If someone is, put your name, phone number and e-mail address below theirs.
3. If no one is, list the date and time you want to leave, and fill out your contact info.
4. If you signed up to share a cab with someone, send them an e-mail to let them know, and confirm where you'll meet.
- Note: to edit the page, simply click on the edit button in the top right corner of this section. When you are done editing the page, you will see a "Save page" button below the bottom left corner of the text editing space. Click it.
- Also... it helps if you add "--" between each entry of your contact information.
Date--Time--Name--E-mail Address--Phone Number
3/23--3:00 pm--Joseph Abelemail@example.com (example)
 CERtoon 2007
Entries are due in my doorbox (G-111) by March 5, 2007
The goal of CERtoon is to educate the Harvard community about energy usage and conservation in a fun and creative way. This year the focus is on using energy efficiency to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. You should be as creative as possible, and feel free to explore different ways of cartooning (free hand, computer drawn, ink blots, whatever...)
First Prize: $500
Second Prize: IPOD Nano
Third Prize: $100 Gift Certificate
12 additional prizes!
For more information, check out the official website: http://www.greencampus.harvard.edu/CERtoon/