The role of Consent Advocacy and Relationship Education (CARE) is to organize education programming and outreach events on gender, sexuality, and violence prevention in the house in order to create and promote discussion in our community.
CARE tutors make education programming and outreach events on gender, sexuality, and violence prevention available to their house communities. CARE tutors are also a resource for students who have, at any point in their lives, experienced or witnessed interpersonal violence.
Below please find resources that are available for you on-campus.
- OSAPR (Office of Sexual Assault Prevention and Response): https://osapr.harvard.edu
- VOCABULARY: https://osapr.harvard.edu/pages/vocabulary
- CAMHS (Counseling and Mental Health Services): https://huhs.harvard.edu/services/counseling-and-mental-health
- BSC (Bureau of Study Counsel): https://bsc.harvard.edu
- BGLTQ: https://bgltq.fas.harvard.edu
- Chaplains: https://chaplains.harvard.edu
Harvard College Peer Counseling
- RESPONSE: https://www.facebook.com/HarvardResponse
- ROOM 13: http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/room13/
- CONTACT: http://static.fas.harvard.edu/registrar/ugrad_handbook/2009_2010/chapter8/peer.html
- SHARC (Sexual Health And Relationship Counselors): http://harvardsharc.squarespace.com/#about
- ECHO (Eating Concerns Hotline and Outreach): http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~echo/
Medical and Legal Support